Durga Puja is a term which is well known to Bengalis. As autumn comes in the smell of festivity in the air and as well as in our hearts, we worship the Mother Goddess, to defeat all evil powers. It is the Festival of Festivals, a celebration of history, art, culture, music, food, community cooperation and happiness that generation, gender and race. Durga Puja Celebrated with a splendour and great warmth seen in very few places across the world.
Kolkata Festival has been organising Durga Pujo Sharad Shamman from the last year. It is a competition to adjudge the best of the Pujas in Kolkata. Screened from hundreds of entries and through a three tier judging system, the final judging culminates on the night of Maha Saptami to select the ten best Pujas in Kolkata.
The awards, facilitated by AEPL creation, sought to create a renowned and reputable platform of expression in the society. Pujas started becoming more and more culture-conscious with Rabindrasangeet and Vedic mantras as well as entertainment through Bollywood music, and traditional idols made a comeback. More importantly, it is ensured that musical forms, traditional arts and crafts, and community celebrations have made the festival a religious fervour, all remained intact in the face of commercialism over the years.
Our objective is not only to share this grand festival around the world but also to hold the delicate history of the past. With an eagerness to give back to the community, we are now involved in making internationalize this blend of history and festivity of Sharod Utsab.
Our vision of Kolkata Festival is to merge the heritage, the culture, the bequest of each Puja with a different form of festivity and celebrations.
1. Form should be filled up within :
10th October, 2015
2. To participate in this Grand Event make sure your Club or Organization is registered else register first
3. Come to our office and Submit your documents with VIP Passes and take banner.
T&C of Kolkata Festival Sharod Samman
1. Puja Committees have to provide atleast one banner space of Kolkata Festival Sharod Samman 2015, size of 8’x5′.
2. All Participants have to allow all of our VIP card holder persons to visit their puja with great care.
3. 20 puja will be awarded by our Celeb-Guest Judges.
4.Should take care of our celebrities, guests, judges.
Your Entries should have the following details :-
1. Name of your organization
2. Address, Route guide (how to reach)
3. No. of year you are celebrating this year
4. 2015 Theme (Theme Title & Theme Description)
5. History of the puja or Details of your club / organization
6. Atleast 1 image of Idol or Puja of last year
7. Name, Designation and Phone No of the contact person
8. Date and Time of Inauguration on 2015
9. Your Website (if any)
10.Contact Person’s Details for Puja Photographs
11.You have to send your entry at [email protected]
At the outset congratulations! The 20 puja committees have been elected for Sharad Samman 2014.
|CATEGORY||ORGANIZATION OR CLUB|
|BACHORER SERA||ULTADANGA PALLYSHREE|
|SERA BHAVNA||BEHALA BUROSHIBTALA JANAKALYAN|
|SERA MONDAP||BHOWANIPUR 75 PALLY|
|SERA PROTIMA||AHIRITOLA YUBAK BRINDA|
|SERA ALOK SAJJA||MITALI KAKURGACHI|
|SERA SAMAJ SACHETANOTA||KABIRAJ BAGAN|
|SERA SURAKHA PORIKOLPANA||AVENUE SOUTH PALLY MANGAL|
|SERA ABASAN PUJA||BINAYAK ENCLAVE PUJA COMMITTEE|
|JUDGE’S EYES||KALIGHAT NEPAL BHATTACHARJEE STREET
PATULI CENTRAL CLUB
BEHALA CLUB SARBOJANIN
STATE BANK SARBOJANIN
ADARSHA PALLY SARBOJANIN
KAKURGACHI YUBAK BRINDA
HARIDEVPUR ADARSHA SAMITY
BEHALA NATUN SANGHA